Monday, October 14, 2019

Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB - Arrival

Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB - Arrival

I have been window shopping for a Raspberry Pi to play with but did not commit to any purchase. In my area, a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (4GB) retails for approximately RM269 (USD64) to RM299 (USD71). I was happy with the projects I have on-going (in my case, long term, half-finished, only work on it when I have ample free time) with Arduino Nanos. So I told myself that I do not need another project at the moment. 

So just a few days ago, there was a sale on 10th Oct (1010 sale). I have been receiving almost daily emails from this online electronic marketplace which to be honest irritated me. I was clearing my inbox when I was curious what this 1010 sale was all about and turns out it was my lucky (or unlucky - says my wallet) day that there was going to be an additional RM30 discount on the Raspberry Pi 4! 

I bought one and now its on my desk. Kind of surprised it looks much smaller than what I'd thought it would be. 





It is so easy to buy electronic parts and have so many project ideas but completing one is ever so hard...sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 cents worth of words...